Monday 18 May 2015

Commissioned Platinum Wedding Anniversary Card

Card Design


  This was a card that was commissioned for a 70th Wedding Anniversary, which happens to be Platinum in the traditional Anniversary Calendar.
 
It was inspired by Christina Griffiths, from Card Making Magic.  She used the new Sue Wilson Saville dies to form the card base and the layers.  I printed the sentiments from my computer and used various flowers from Wild Orchid crafts to finish it off.  I had to make a box to complete the project, as this is a real keepsake.  I used Centura Pearl - Silver for both the box and the card, and though I say so myself, I think it is beautiful. 
 
Thank you Christina, you are very talented.
 
Ann




Box Lid
Inside Card
Card & Box together





I decorated the inside with the same dies and added
the sentiment printed from the computer.

2 comments: